Patients with chronic sinusitis may suffer from distending or pulsating in forehead, starting in the morning and reduced in the afternoon, with local tenderness or knocking pain.
In recent years, the incidence of allergic rhinitis has increased, and the therapeutic effect of drugs has not been satisfactory.
Foot therapy can produce a 90% cure rate and 10% effecting rate.
Reflecting areas in pathology
Lung, Nose, Kidney, Ureter, Urinary bladder, Frontal sinus, Tonsils, Head/neck lymph, parathyroid
Taipai, Neiting, hsiachuhsu
Steps and methods
1. Press Lung area back and forth for 200 times, with a speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
2. Press successively Nose, Kidney, and Urinary bladder areas 100 times each, with a moderate local pain.
3. Press Ureter back and forth for 100 times, with a speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
4. Press and Knead Taibai, Neiting, Xiajuxu 50 times each, with 30 to 50 times/minute.
5. Press Frontal sinus, Tonsils, Head/neck lymph, Parathyroid gland 50 times each, with 30 to 50 times/minute.
6. Repeat step 1, 2, 3.
Sequence of massage:
When you practise foot massage youself, first massage the left foot, and then the right foot.
Course of treatment:
Once a day. One treatment for 30 days . It is more successful with herbal medicines.
You just need to watch the movie for a few times and you can learn easily how to practise this technique to treat the disease, and to keep you fit!
|Featured media product:|
|CD-ROM (plus free book)
||Price (postage included):USD 25 |
|Video Cassette (plus free book )
||Price (postage included):USD 29|