Foot therapy works wonderfully for hemorrhoids by means of promoting the blood circulation at the affected area and diminishing the swelling, and foot therapy, at the same time, can prevent constipation.
Reflecting areas in the pathology
Rectum, Anus, Stomach, Duodenum, Small intestine, Ascending colon, Transverse colon, Descending colon, Kidney, Ureter, Urinary bladder, Lung, Spleen, Adrenal, Lymph nodes (chest)
Chengshan, Tsusanli, Shangchuhsu, hsiachuhsu, Yongchuan
Steps and methods
1. Press successively Rectum, Anus, Stomach, Duodenum areas 100 times each, with a moderate local pain.
2. Press Small intestine, Transverse colon, Ascending colon, Descending colon, Sigmoid colon and Rectum back and forth for 50 times, times each, with a speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
3. Press Kidney, Urinary bladder 50 times each, with a speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
4. Press Ureter area back and forth 50 times.
5. Press Lung area back and forth for 50 times, with a speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
6. Press Knead Spleen, Adrenal, and Lymph nodes (chest) fro 50 times each, with a little bit pain the point.
7. Press and Knead Chengshan, Zusanli, Shangjuxu, Xiajuxu, Yongquan 30 times, with a moderate local pain.
8. Repeat step 1,2,3,4,5 by half.
Sequence of massage:
When you practise foot massage yourself, first massage the left foot, and then the right foot.
Course of treatment:
Once daily, One treatment for 10 days. It is more successful with herbal medicines.
You just need to watch the movie for a few times and you can learn easily how to practise this technique to treat the disease, and to keep you fit!
|Featured media product:|
|CD-ROM (plus free book)
||Price (postage included):USD 25 |
|Video Cassette (plus free book )
||Price (postage included):USD 29|