Foot therapy works wonderfully for chronic lumbar muscle strain.
Reflecting Areas in Pathology
Kidney, Liver, Adrenal gland, Ureter, Urinary bladder, Lung, Lumber spine, Sacrum, Lymphs of all reflecting areas, Celiac plexus, Shoulder, Scapula and Trapezius muscle.
Yanglingchuan, Weichung, hsuanchung, Kunlun, Chengshan, Yongchuan
Steps and methods
1. Press Kidney, Liver, and Adrenal, Urinary bladder areas successively for 100 times each until you have a moderate soreness and pains at the local part.
2. Press Ureter area back and forth for 50 times with 30 to 50 times/minute.
3. Press Lung area back and forth 50 times with 30 to 50 times/minute.
4. Press and rub Yanglingquan, Weizhong, Kunlun, Chengshan, and Yongquan 50 times successively with a moderate local pain.
5. Press Lumber spine cervical, sacrum area back and forth 100 times, with the speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
6. Press head/neck lymph, lymph nodes (chest), lymph nodes (abdomen), Pelvic lymph for 50 times each, with a moderate local pain.
7. Press Celiac plexus, Shoulder, Scapula, Trapezius muscle 20 times each, with a moderate local pain.
8. Repeat step 1.2.3. by half.
Sequence of massage:
When you practise foot massage yourself, first massage the left foot, and then the right foot.
Course of treatment:
Do the massage once daily. One treatment for ten times. It is more successful with herbal medicines.
You just need to watch the movie for a few times and you can learn easily how to practise this technique to treat the disease, and to keep you fit!
|Featured media product:|
|CD-ROM (plus free book)
||Price (postage included):USD 25 |
|Video Cassette (plus free book )
||Price (postage included):USD 29|