Foot therapy is very effective for menopausal symptoms, such as Sweating, Fever, Insomnia, Vertigo, Tinnitus, Stress, Depression, fatigue, and Numbness of arms or legs, etc.
Reflecting areas in pathology
Kidney, Adrenal gland, Ureter, Urinary gland,
Lung, Large intestine, Pituitary gland, Parathyroid gland, Testis, Womb, Celiac plexus, Heart, Liver, spleen, insomnia
Yongchuan, Taihsi, Tsusanli, shanyingchiao, Taichung, hsingchien, Yanglingchuan
Steps and methods
1. Press Kidney, Adrenal gland, and Urinary bladder areas 100 times each until you have a little bit soreness and pain at the point.
2. Press Ureter back and forth for 50 times with 30 to 50 times/minute.
3. Press Lung from back and forth for 50 times, with 30 to 50 times/minute.
4. Press Yongquan, Taixi, Zuasanli, Sanyinjiao, Taichong, Xingjian, and Yanglingquan 50 times successively, with a moderate local pain.
5. Press Brain, Pituitary gland, Parathyroid gland, Testis, Womb, Celiac plexus, Heart, Liver, Spleen, and Insomnia areas 100 times for each, with a moderate local pain.
6. Press Thyroid gland area back and forth for 50 times,
with the speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
7. Repeat step1.2.3.Sequence of massage:
When you practise foot massage yourself, first massage the left foot, and then the right foot.
Course of treatment:
Do the massage once a day. Continue the treatment until all symptoms are gone. It is more successful with herbal medicines.
You just need to watch the movie for a few times and you can learn easily how to practise this technique to treat the disease, and to keep you fit!
|Featured media product:|
|CD-ROM (plus free book)
||Price (postage included):USD 25 |
|Video Cassette (plus free book )
||Price (postage included):USD 29|