The treatment for Parkinson's disease by foot therapy and Chinese herbal medicines can delay the occurrence the disease.
Reflecting areas in pathology
Pituitary gland, Brain, Adrenal, Kidney, Ureter,
Urinary bladder, Lung, Liver, Parathyroid gland, Gonad1, 2
Yongchuan, Taihsi, Shuichuan, hsingchien, Taichung, Yanglingchuan, Tsusanli
Steps and methods
1. Press successively Pituitary gland, Brain, Adrenal, Urinary bladder, and Liver areas for 100 times each,
with a moderate local pain.
2. Press Ureter area back and forth for 100 times, with a speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
3. Press Lung area back and forth for 100 times with a speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
4. Press and Knead Yongquan, Taixi, Shuiquan, Taichong, Yanglingquan, Zusanli 50 times, with a moderate local pain.
5. Press Thyroid gland, Gonad1, 2 for 50 times each, with a moderate local pain.
6. Press Thyroid gland back and forth for 50 times, with a
speed of 30 to 50 times/minute.
7. Repeat step 1, 2, 3.
Sequence of massage:
When you practise foot massage yourself, first massage the
left foot, and then the right foot.
Course of treatment:
One or twice a day with a lone term treatment. It is more successful with herbal medicines.
You just need to watch the movie for a few times and you can learn easily how to practise this technique to treat the disease, and to keep you fit!
|Featured media product:|
|CD-ROM (plus free book)
||Price (postage included):USD 25 |
|Video Cassette (plus free book )
||Price (postage included):USD 29|