Foot therapy is effective for hyperplasia of the prostate gland. This treatment is able to stimulate and strengthen the function of prostate gland, thus making it work properly.
Reflecting areas in pathology
Prostate gland, kidney, Adrenal gland, Ureter, Urinary bladder, Lung, Pituitary gland, Testis 1,2, Pelvic Lymph and lymph nodes (abdomen).
Yongchuan, Taihsi, Taichung, Shanyinchiao, Yinlingchuan, Dadun
Steps and methods
1. Press the prostate gland area for 200 times and kidney, Urinary bladder, Adrenal, Ureter, Testis 1,2 100 times each, with a pressing force producing a moderate local pain.
2. Press Ureter area back and forth for 100 times, with a speed of 30 to 50 times/minute .
3. Press Lung area back and forth 100 times, with a speed of 30 to 50 minute.
4. Press successively Yongquan, Taichong, Taixi, Sanyinjiao, and Yinlingquan 30 times each, with a pressing force producing a moderate local pain.
5. Press Pituitary gland Pelvic Lymph and lymph nodes
(abdomen) for 30 times, with a pressing force producing
a moderate local pain.
6. Repeat 1.2.3.by half.
Sequence of massage:
When you practise foot massage yourself, first massage the left foot, and then the right foot.
Course of treatment:
Once daily, one treatment for 10 days, 2 to 4 treatments see great differences. It is more successful with herbal medicines.
You just need to watch the movie for a few times and you can learn easily how to practise this technique to treat the disease, and to keep you fit!
|Featured media product:|
|CD-ROM (plus free book)
||Price (postage included):USD 25 |
|Video Cassette (plus free book )
||Price (postage included):USD 29|