Foot therapy can produce a 80 percent cure rate and 100 percent effect rate for children's poor appetite.
Reflecting areas in pathology
Kidney, Ureter, Urinary bladder, Lung, Spleen, Stomach, Duodenum, Small intestine, Liver, Gallbladder, Celiac plexus, Lymph nodes, large intestine
Tsusanli, Shanyinchiao, Shangchuhsu, hsiachuhsu, Yinlingchuan, Taichung, Neiting
Steps and methods
1. Press successively Kidney, Urinary bladder areas 100 times each, with a moderate local pain.
2. Press Ureter area back and forth for 100 times, with 30 to 50 times/minute.
3. Press Lung area back and forth for 100 times, with 30 to 50 times/minute.
4. Press Zusanli, Sanyinjiao, Shangjuxu, Xiajuxu, Yinlingquan, Taichong, and Neiting 30 times each, with a moderate local pain.
5. Press Spleen, stomach, Duodenum, Small intestine, Liver, Gallbladder, Celiac plexus, pelvic lymph 100 times each, with a moderate local pain.
6. Press successively Small intestine, Ascending colon, Transverse colon ,Descending colon, Sigmoid colon and Rectum, area back and forth for 50 times..
7. Repeat step 1, 2, 3 by half.
Sequence of massage:
When you practise foot massage yourself, first massage the left foot, and then the right foot.
Course of treatment:
Do the massage once a day, one treatment for 10 times . It is more successful with herbal medicines.
You just need to watch the movie for a few times and you can learn easily how to practise this technique to treat the disease, and to keep you fit!
|Featured media product:|
|CD-ROM (plus free book)
||Price (postage included):USD 25 |
|Video Cassette (plus free book )
||Price (postage included):USD 29|