Periarthriris is a kind of disease, which has the symptoms of shoulder ache and difficulty in movement. Foot therapy can improve the blood circulation around the shoulder areas, thus relieving the pain.
Reflecting Areas in Pathology
Shoulder, Scapula, Trapezius, Kidney, Ureter,
Urinary bladder, Lung, Neck, Upper arm, cervical spine, Thoracic spine, Liver, Spleen
Yanglingquan, hsuanzhung, Tsusanli, Shenmo, Kunlun,
Steps and methods
1. Press successively Kidney, Urinary Bladder area for 50 times each, with moderate local pain.
2. Press Ureter area back and forth for 50 times, with 30 to 50 times/minute.
3. Press Lung area back and forth for 50 times, with 30 to 50 times/minute.
4. Press and knead the points Yanglingquan, Xuanzhong, Zusanli, Shenmai, Kunlun for 30 times each, with moderate local pain.
5. Press Shoulder, Scapula, and Trapezius muscle areas for 100 times each, with moderate local pain.
6. Press Neck, Upper arm, Cervical spine, Liver, and Spleen areas for 50 times each.
7. Repeat 1.2.3. By half.
Sequence of massage:
When you practise foot massage yourself, first massage the left foot, and then the right foot.
Course of treatment:
Do it once a day, one treatment for ten times. It is more successful with herbal medicines.
You just need to watch the movie for a few times and you can learn easily how to practise this technique to treat the disease, and to keep you fit!
|Featured media product:|
|CD-ROM (plus free book)
||Price (postage included):USD 25 |
|Video Cassette (plus free book )
||Price (postage included):USD 29|