Colds are virus-infected diseases in the upper respiratory tract and classified as common cold and influenza. Common cold, usually mild, results from rhinovirus infection and is characterized mainly by nasal symptoms. With a high morbidity and repeated infection tendency, common cold may occur all the year round but mostly in winter and spring. But influenza, usually widespread, is due to influenza virus infection and has pronounced systemic toxic symptoms.
1) Press the reflection zone of succenturiate kidney and repeatedly press the forehead reflection zone on the end of a toe.
2) Push-press each toe with the thumbs of both hands.
3) Push-press the thyroid gland reflection zone which is the raised part when wresting the big toe backwards with the thumb.
4) Push-press the chest lymphatic reflection zone on the back of feet with the thumb.
5) Push-press the lung organs and bronchia reflection zone with the thumb from the bottom to top.
6) Finger-press the heart and spleen organs reflection zone with the thumb.