The Liver Channel of Foot Jueyin starts from the border of the hair behind the nail of the great toe, passes the dorsum of the foot and teaches the region one individual cun in front of the medial malleolus. From there, it ascends 8 individual cun above the medial malleolus where It crosses the Spleen Meridian of Foot-Taiyin. then runs behind the channel up m the medial border of the popliteal fossa. It continues its ascent along the medial side of the thigh, to the pubic region where it curves round the external genitalia and enters *he lower abdomen. From there, it runs upwards via the stomach into its pertaining organ, the liver, and communicates with the gall bladder. Further upward, it passes through the diaphragm, is distributed to the hypochondrium, and ascends along the posterior aspect of the larynx to the nasopharynx, where it connects with the surrounding tissues of the eye, then emerges from the forehead, and finally meets the Du Channel at the vertex.
One of its branches originates in the tissues connecung the eye ball with the brain, goes downwards into the cheek and curves round the inner surface of the lips.
Another branch originates m the liver, passes through the diaphragm and penetrates to the lung, where it connects with the Lung Channel of Hand-Taiyin.
Location:On the chest,directly below the nipple,in the 6th intercostals space,4 cun lateral to the anterior midilin.
Indications:Hypochondriac pain,distention of the abdomen,hiccup,regurgitation of acid,mastitis,melancholia.
Method: Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
Vasculature: The sixth intercostal artery and vein.
Innervation: The sixth intercostals nerve.
- Inhibition of P2X7 Receptor
- Spinal Ways and Point Zusanli Effect
- Acupuncture at the Heart Meridian
- Effect of Electroacupuncture on Dopamine
- Interaction of 汛-opioid Receptor
- Acute Stroke Treatment Using Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Effects on Heart Failure
- Effect of Parallel Scalp Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Effects on Peripheral Neuropat...
- Acupuncture-Moxibustion on Knee Osteoarthr...
- Influence of Different Acupuncture Method
- Quick and Surround Needling Method